715 Nevada Avenue
This beautifully remodeled and renovated residence sits in the sought-after Baywood Knolls neighborhood of San Mateo. The property marries the traditional Baywood Knolls split-level with thoughtful additions allowing for space for friends and family, as well as peaceful retreats. The home exudes warmth, charm, exquisite architectural details and hidden modern amenities.
- Three hardwood floor bedrooms, including a private master suite
- Two full updated bathrooms and a powder room
- Elegant, recently remodeled master suite includes a light-filled master bathroom with Carrera marble tile and counter tops, custom cabinetry, dual sinks, marble tile shower with bench, skylight, recessed lighting, closet with custom organizers and a Toto Washlet toilet.
- Master bedroom upgraded with hardwood floors, an additional closet with custom organizers, two rear facing windows and custom window treatments.
- Welcoming living room with built-in speakers, wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors, large windows, crown moldings, plantation shutters, and recessed lighting
- Stunning dining room with crystal chandelier, built-in speakers and French doors which lead to the outside living deck with cable railing, built-in speakers and a gas line for your BBQ
- Open kitchen with painted maple cabinetry, granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, built-in speakers, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, garden window and portable island with granite countertop and storage available when needed
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a custom buffet area with built-in cabinetry and granite countertop as well as an additional pantry storage area
- Striking and expansive family room with beamed ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, wired for fireplace-mount TV and surround speakers, full built-in wet bar with honed granite countertops, copper sink, rich built-in cabinetry, beverage refrigerator and French doors which lead to the flagstone path to the backyard
- Renovated powder room and laundry/mud room with washer and dryer and ample storage are located adjacent to the family room
- Dedicated office at the front of the home is private and includes built-in cabinetry, desk, recessed lighting, plantation shutters and custom entry door
- Upstairs hall full bathroom has dual sinks and vanity, shower over tub and a Toto toilet
- New heater and thermostat, air conditioning added with top of the line variable speed unit and new duct work
- The park-like yard is home to fruit and mature trees, a lawn with swing set, deck and patio
- The front yard path is lined with romantic white rose bushes which lead to the brick front patio and red front door
- Centrally located in the heart of the peninsula, near award winning schools, downtown shopping and restaurants, Caltrain station, 101, 280 and 92, San Francisco and Silicon Valley.